[Asterisk-Users] asterisk logger - urgent!!!

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Thu Feb 9 09:54:13 MST 2006

Hi Kevin,

I see...

That's why you rotate asterisk logs everytime this message occurs.. it makes
sense.

Unfortunately, in my case, it was the CDR CSV files tha reached that size,
so rotating logs was just worsening my situation, since asterisk started to
generate rotated log files every few seconds because of that.

Is there a way to rotate CDR CSV files via Asterisk, or should I handle this
outside Asterisk?

Thanks!
Dov