[Asterisk-Users] more cpu intensive echo cancellers ?

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Thu Feb 9 07:44:19 MST 2006

I appreciate the input, but after doing a little research on that card,
it looks like I'll still need the channel bank, I think with some
carefull ebaying, I should be able to do the hardware canceling for
about $1000 less then what i saw the 104d card for.
not to mention it seems total overkill, I've got a wimpy 10 pstn phone
lines, a quad T1 card seems a little excessive to me. If there was a
single T1 with the G.168 echo canceler card for say $800, I'd be all
over that (still researching).

I've got all this extra cpu power, and nothing to use it on ;)
in the mean time, I'll put the 104d card on the list of possibilities,

Thanks,
Gerard Saraber
gsaraber at rarcoa.com

--