[Asterisk-Users] Queue - check agent

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Thu Feb 9 07:03:09 MST 2006

Hello,
I might be wrong here, but I thought that in Queues.conf, if you defined a queue with joinempty=no, or joinempty=strict then no calls will be placed in the queue, and asterisk will go onto the next extension in the dial plan.

; This setting controls whether callers can join a queue with no members. There
; are three choices:
;
; yes    - callers can join a queue with no members or only unavailable members
; no     - callers cannot join a queue with no members
; strict - callers cannot join a queue with no members or only unavailable
;          members
;
; joinempty = yes
;
; If you wish to remove callers from the queue when new callers cannot join,
; set this setting to one of the same choices for 'joinempty'
;
; leavewhenempty = yes