[Asterisk-Users] asterisk logger - urgent!!!

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Thu Feb 9 06:56:02 MST 2006

Hi Tzafrir,

The problem was the file Master.csv that had reached 2.0GB.
I am writing a cron script to backup this file periodically and prevent this
from happening.

Any way, if any developers are reading this, I don't think that rotating
asterisk logs is the best way to handle this problem!
Maybe a more user-friendly message could be logged, infoming which file
reached the 2.0GB.

About your question, yes I do, for log files. Is "logger rotate" could also
after I delete csv files?

Thank you
Dov