[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.x + ooh323 from addons - incoming call goes always to default context.

Jarek Jarzebowski jarekjlst at o2.pl
Thu Feb 9 04:32:48 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to setup h.323 connection between two asterisks. The
situation is like that:

asterisk173 only must accept incomming h.323 calls from asterisk172, so
asterisk173 is peer and asterisk172 is user, am I right?

My config files:

Asterisk173:
============

ooh323.conf:
------------

(...)
;Whether asterisk should use fast-start and tunneling for H323 connections.
;Default - yes
faststart=no
;h245tunneling=no

;H323-ID to be used for asterisk server
;Default - Asterisk PBX
h323id=ObjSysAsterisk
e164=100

;CallerID to use for calls
;Default - Same as h323id
callerid=asterisk

(...)

[asterisk172]
type=user
context=asterisk172
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

(...)

Asterisk173:
=============

ooh323.conf:
------------

(...)

;Whether asterisk should use fast-start and tunneling for H323 connections.
;Default - yes
;faststart=no
;h245tunneling=no

;H323-ID to be used for asterisk server
;Default - Asterisk PBX
;h323id=ObjSysAsterisk
h323id=asterisk172
e164=100

;CallerID to use for calls
;Default - Same as h323id
callerid=asterisk

;Whether this asterisk server will use gatekeeper.
;Default - DISABLE
;gatekeeper = DISCOVER
;gatekeeper = a.b.c.d
gatekeeper = DISABLE

(...)

[asterisk173]
type=peer
ip=83.142.201.173
port=1720
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

(...)

Situation is that call is coming to asterisk173 but it goes to [default]
context not to [asterisk172]

I have no idea left why it is not going to [asterisk172].
Please give me some advice.

P.S.
What is the meaning of e164 and FastStart parameters?

Regards,
--
Jarek

--