[Asterisk-Users] sip to oh323 converter converts sip uri to h.323 number and not h.323 url

Oliver Rehak oliverr at host.sk
Thu Feb 9 02:16:01 MST 2006

Hello,

i have set up an asterisk sip to h.323 convertor, it is working OK. The only
problem i have is this :

For example when my identity is 12345 at some.domain , and i call a sip number
from a sip phone, the called party sees my identity (caller identity) as
12345 at some.domain, which is the way it has to be.

But when i call from the same phone with the same identity a h.323 endpoint
(asterisk converts), the h.323 endpoints sees my identyty as '12345'. So
asterisk is deleting everything after the @ (included).

How can i make that the oh323/asterisk sends the whole SIP URI as caller
identity to the H.323 network?

Thankk you

Oliver