[Asterisk-Users] Polycom dialplan restriction

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Feb 8 22:16:25 MST 2006

     I am having a problem with some Polycom 601 phones.  If I dial without
picking up the  handset or selecting the speaker I can dial numbers that are
any lenght.  But if I pick up the handset or are using the speaker I can only
dial numbers that are 8 digits.  When I dial the 8th digit it dials
immediately.  Obviously this creates problems when I am dialing long distance
numbers or anything that needs more than 8 digits.

     Is there any way to increase the number of digits before the number is
diales automatically?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología