[Asterisk-Users] Mitel 5220 IP phones

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:13:42 MST 2006

Phone quality is pretty good with asterisk, however, customizing the phone
is a total pain in the rear.  Did not have much luck with it (mostly because
it was too cumbersome and I ran out of time).  We decided to not go with the
Mitels and are sticking to the Linksys SPA-941 phones.  For the $$ you can't
beat them.  Of course Linksys needs to build in a DISABLE call-waiting
feature into the phone - other than that - it is great.

- Pedro
http://www.TRACI.net/