[Asterisk-Users] SIP-H323 Help and Multiple Listening Port

Kenige Ho kengiepanda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:54:48 MST 2006

Dear All,

I have a very strange situation here and wondering if anyone can assist me.

I am trying to connect an H323 call from an GnuGK to Asterisk 1.2.1 which
routes the call to an SIP Hard Phone.  The funny thing that I can collect
the connect but the call always drop about 1 second or 2 seconds after it is
connect.  I am not sure if this will help but I do see some 'Trapped RCF' in
the GnuGK logs. Many thanks.

Diagram of Network:

External GK(Public IP)->GnuGK(Public IP)->Asterisk(Public IP)->SIP
Phone(NATed)

Also I would like to ask if it is possible for Asterisk to be listening on
5060 and another non-standard at the same time?  Thanks.

Regards,
Kengie