[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk returning 403 Forbidden response

bharat.sarvan at wipro.com bharat.sarvan at wipro.com
Wed Feb 8 20:55:15 MST 2006

Hi all,

         I have configured Asterisk using database. The real time is
working pretty well. That is asterisk is picking up details of peers and
the extensions as well properly from the MySQL database.

-- Executing Wait("SIP/bharat-f720", "2") in new stack

    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/bharat-f720", ""Welcome to Asterisk"") in new
stack

    -- Executing Hangup("SIP/bharat-f720", "") in new stack

  == Spawn extension (new_asterisk, 1245, 3) exited non-zero on
'SIP/bharat-f720'

Looking at the trace on the server everything seems fine, But the
problem is when I place a call, after executing the last application in
the dial plan I get a 403 Forbidden Response from the Asterisk server.
Any ideas about the cause for getting the 403 Forbidden Response from
the Asterisk Server..?

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Sarvan