[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM04B Outbound routing

Nelson Granados nelson.granados at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:33:15 MST 2006

Dear ,

My box has Asterisk at home 2.5 and Digium TDM04B (4 FXO), I need to create an outbound routing like this:

TDM04B
Channel 1 => using PSTN line 1     NXXXXXX
Channel 2 => using PSTN line 2     NXXNXXXXXX
Channel 3 => using PSTN line 3     NXXXXXX
Channel 4 => using PSTN line 4     1NXXXXXX

Now when I make a call the system is taking the first line available.

Thanks in advance for your help.

zapata.conf

**************************************
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300  ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
;group=0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
channel => 1
channel => 2
channel => 3
channel => 4

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

;Include genzaptelconf configs
#include zapata-auto.conf

;Include AMP configs
#include zapata_additional.conf

zaptel.conf

# Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1"
fxsks=1
fxsks=2
fxsks=3
fxsks=4