[Asterisk-Users] more cpu intensive echo cancellers ?

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Wed Feb 8 13:20:15 MST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply :)
It happens when we call a lot of different people, and obviously doesn't
happen with our old analog phone system, so even if its caused by
someone else, *we* still have to fix it.
we're kind of weighing our options, I'm hoping to take care of this with
some fancy software, but if not we'll be going the hardware canceller
route.

Thanks,
Gerard Saraber
gsaraber at rarcoa.com