[Asterisk-Users] Re: Need to retrieve Call-ID from dialed SIP channel (w/o CDRs)

Darren Sessions dsessions at ionosphere.net
Wed Feb 8 11:52:45 MST 2006

I obviously didn't explain enough, sorry about that. Let me re-phrase the problem/question.

Is there a way to retrieve the call-id from a call made using the 'Dial' command on a SIP channel without CDRs if I've already answered an incoming call, and the dial (SIP chan) was simply executed on that existing call.

If try and read in the SIPCALLID variable (which I already do on the incoming call) after the dial, I still get the incoming call's call-id.

Make sense?

btw - Love the documentation . . read it all the time . .

Thanks,

- Darren

Message: 11