[Asterisk-Users] SIP on IP aliases

Morgan Gilroy morgan at telappliant.com
Wed Feb 8 10:24:46 MST 2006

I don't think asterisk can do this without hacking it.

You will need either 2 asterisk process one on each ip or have SER
listening on the second ip that just dumb forwards all packets back and
forth.

So to bill the second account you would dial at your second ip address,
ser will then forward it to your sip provider and they SHOULD see it as
the other account although the RTP will still come from your first ip
address.

Anything coming in from your provider should then be forwarded to your
asterisk server.

Other than that I can't think of anything else to help.