[Asterisk-Users] Handset phone to replace Flash Operator Panel

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Wed Feb 8 09:12:29 MST 2006

The best way I have found to use FOP is on a second monitor. That way you
don't need a second PC and it doesn't run behind the receptionists other
applications. Just a decent LCD monitor and a second video card or a dual
head video card, and you are all set.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com