[Asterisk-Users] ARI - Voicemail not showing - Problem solved!

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Wed Feb 8 08:51:28 MST 2006

Hi,

Just wanted to pass on a fix that I found with the ARI recordings
interface (www.littlejohnconsulting.com) for using a browser to access
voice mail. It turned out to be a rights issue and group membership
issue. I was planning on moving Asterisk to a non-root
(http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Asterisk+non-root&diff2=25)
user but I had not done this prior to installing ARI. Once I setup
Asterisk to use a non root user and added 'apache' to the 'asterisk'
user group everything worked perfectly.

I also want to thank Dan for his patience and help in solving my
problem. If you have not tried the ARI interface you might look at it,
my clients love it!! Great job DAN

Thanks

Chuck Bunn