[Asterisk-Users] change languages from an IVR

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Feb 8 08:17:57 MST 2006

sorry I meant in the workplace, of course that would be absurd if the
provincial gov't mandated your voicemail message at home to be bi-lingual
but you know it wouldn't suprise me if they changed the law accordingly.
Wasn't there an incident a few years ago where a guy hung a sign outside of
his house and he was fined a couple grand, not because it wasn't bi-lingual
but because the French wasn't big enough? There's some 80/20 proportion that
you have to follow.