[Asterisk-Users] GotoIf number exists in file. How can i do this?

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:39:49 MST 2006

> I currently have a GotoIf statement that goes to a special extension
> priority if the CID match with one of the numbers in my "list" of CIDs. The
> way I've done it now is by multiple OR operators. There must be a better
> way. Anyone got some suggestions?
>

> This is basicly what I want.  "If CID Exists in $File, goto s,10". So when I
> want to add a new CID I just add a new line in a txt file.
I would do it like this :
- In your dialplan, call an AGI and pass it the CID
- In this AGI, check if this CID is in your list (the list could be in
the AGI itself, in a separate text file or, my preferred way, in a
table)
- This AGI would set a variable (ex.: IS_IN_FILE) to 0 if not found or
1 if found
- In your dialplan, right after calling the AGI, put a
GotoIf(${IS_IN_FILE} = 1?10)

hth