[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with USB

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Wed Feb 8 07:32:06 MST 2006

You can do it with a bluetooth connection because someone wrote a
driver, chan_bluetooth, to interface with the cellphone (makes
asterisk look like a normal headset to a bluetooth-enabled phone).
Maybe looking at the source will give you some ideas on how to
proceed, but chan_bluetooth will only work with a bluetooth dongle
(and only certain ones at that) and a bluetooth phone.  You may need
to write your own custom driver, though you may be able to get away
with using agi.

Joseph Tanner