[Asterisk-Users] change languages from an IVR

Marcel Eric Loiselle marceleric at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:50:00 MST 2006

Hi Colin,

We don't read the same law books :-)
Federal goverment mandates governement office, public service, court to be
billingual.

Thats Quebec provincial governement that force cie to use French or
billinguism in some area:
-Language use in working place (must be French)
-Internal used sofware and documentation (must in French if a French version
exist)
-School insription (If you parent are French you must study in French)
-Price and sign information (billinguism allowed under condition)
-...
Someting it sucks.

But I never saw anything forcing you to translate you phone system (except
screaming French customer).

My 2 cents

On 2/7/06, Colin Anderson <ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com> wrote:

> unfortunately the federal government in Canada mandates this and in Quebec
> if you don't do it, you can be charged with a criminal offense.
>
> French Canada farts in your general direction.

Marcel Eric
mailto: marceleric at gmail.com