[Asterisk-Users] RE: X100P help required

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:30:24 MST 2006

It seems to me, that your problem is that X100P is not detecting that
the caller has hangup through PSTN.

I really got lots of problems with disconnect detection, and currently
i only get it working on asterisk @home 1.5 , it doesn't work well on
later releases.

The main changes i've made in zapata.conf are:

busydetect=yes
busypattern=500,500
busycount=6
callprogress=yes

I'm not sure if the problem is that my X100P isn't from Digium, it's
from X100P.com.

Also i'm not an asterisk GURU.

Hope this helps.

Ps. If someone nows why it only works well on A at H please tellme.