[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sipura SPA 3000 logic

Richard Smith richard_sm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:07:38 MST 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Smith
  To: Richard Smith
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Sipura SPA 3000 logic

  Thanks for the help guys!
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Richard Smith
    Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:25 AM
    Subject: Sipura SPA 3000 logic

    Hi all,

    I was wondering whether anybody here would help me clarify this minor issue please.

    If I have the following setup;

                             Asterisk ------ Sipura SPA 3000 (fxo) --------- Pstn Line

    Would a call coming in on the pstn line be answered by the ATA or just get passed through to the * server (depending on dialplan) to handle?

    So basically, the caller does not get charged until the appropriate extension hanging of the * server answers.

    Cheers,

    Richard