[Asterisk-Users] Re: MeetMe - Party's are not exchanging Audio - Is this BUG?

Somesh S Shanbhag someshss at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 23:56:40 MST 2006

Hi All,

 Please help me solving this problem.

 Thanks
 Somesh S. Shanbhag

Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi All,

 I observed the following in my try towards Multiparty Conferencing.
 I am establishing the Multiparty Conferencing through Asterisk Manager API.
 I have two users SIP/111 and SIP/101 of which SIP/101 is treated as leader.
 Following commands are used -

 Action: Originate
 Channel: SIP/111
 Application: MeetMe
 Data: |edwx
 ActionID: ffe4563

 When I use the above, Incoming call will be generated to SIP/111 and when it
 accepts the call, a message shall be played from asterisk which is like -
 " You are entering conference number 0 and conference will begin as soon as
    leader arrives". This is fine.

 Now I shall give another command -

 Action: Originate
 Channel: SIP/101
 Application: MeetMe
 Data: 0|aEp
 ActionID: ffe4563

 As soon as I do the above, Incoming call is generated to SIP/101 (leader)
 and when he accepts the call it plays the message - "You are joining the
 conference number 0". This is fine.

 But now, when SIP/111 talks SIP/101 (leader) is able to hear.
 But when SIP/101(leader) talks, SIP/111 is not able to hear anything...

 Is this a BUG in MeetMe? Please clarify the same.

 I am using asterisk-1.2.0 and zaptel - ztdummy are installed.

 Regards,
 Somesh S. Shanbhag

  PhotoMail  - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.