[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk native sounds now available!

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Tue Feb 7 23:35:58 MST 2006

<SNIP>

> > P.S. - Do you have a full set of prompts, but with the Queen's English
> > and a british accent?  If so, send me the WAVs, I'll do all the work and
> > even host them for you!  Contact me off list.  Cool.
> >
> > --
> > Kristian Kielhofner

Hi Kris + Mark

Sorry I don't think I can sent out the prompts as they were bought from a private company (http://www.westany.com/) £75 for a set I thought was quite reasonable for a commercial deployment.

We did actually have Marks prompts for a while but at the time there were a few needed ones missing (bit of a strange mix of English bloke to American woman to welsh girl going on :P ).
But the biggest draw to switch to Westany was very easy to get the custom welcome messages done, "Welcome to BLAH you call might be recorded......"

Thanks for the info though I will have a go at converting them this weekend.

Alex

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.