[Asterisk-Users] hardware suggestion

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Feb 7 21:51:46 MST 2006

Here are a few possibilities:

Tower server with Intel P4 proc, 1GB RAM, ATA or SATA Hard Drive, NIC Card,
CD-Rom, etc. with available PCI slot - $500 - $700

Digium TDM2421B (4FXO/8FXS) - Roughly $1K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sangoma Remora A20204 Analog PCI Card Assembly (4FXO/8FXS) - Roughly $950

Mini RJ11 Patch Panel and M-F Amphenol Cable - Roughly $150

Total around $3K plus the cost of whatever you want to use for analog
phones.

Tower Server with Digium TDM04B (4FXO Card) - Roughly $1000

8 Port FXS gateway - $600-$1000

Tower Server running Asterisk - $500-$700
 (2) Digium TDM40B (8FXS Total) - Roughly $350/ea
External 4FXO gateway - $400 - $900

Cory J Andrews
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive