[Asterisk-Users] two tellabs 2572 echo board in a 253c mounting assembly?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:29:40 MST 2006

I have tried it, and as far as I can tell, they both work, I did not
however test them both live with a T1 connected to both, just 1 T1
with both cards in, the lights settle on the other one without the T1,
while the first one with the T1 works, therefore I'm assuming it
works.
Are you sure that it is not working?
Are the lights on the other one out?
Do the lights come up at all?
Since they are hot swappable, try unplugging it and then inserting
them again, what happens? do the lights come on?