[Asterisk-Users] 5,000 concurrent calls system rollout question

Doug G Asterisk at isgcom.com
Tue Feb 7 12:44:40 MST 2006

Signate runs asterisk on a SGI box.   Nothing special, do yourself a
favor and just buy the SGI box yourself.  In fact I have 3 SGI boxes for
sale.  I'll rip off the Signate labels and sell them to you.

 I worked out an asterisk load balance solution, so I don't need one all
powerful PC.  I distribute the load to many PC's...

Doug