[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk native sounds now available!

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Tue Feb 7 12:56:55 MST 2006

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:48 -0600, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>>Hello everyone,
>>
>>	As I promised at eTel last week, I have finished up work on my
>>"Asterisk Native Sounds" project.  Here's a little diddy from astlinux.org:
>

> Which format would be best/cpu-easiest on an analog channel like the
> Wildcard X100P?
>
> b.

Brian,

	As of Asterisk 1.2 I believe that slinear is the default internal audio
format (what everything that needs to be transcoded ends up as
internally).  Therefore the slinear/sln prompts would be your best bet.
  However, unless disk space is a problem grab them all!  It can't hurt!

--
Kristian Kielhofner