[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk native sounds now available!

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Feb 7 09:52:45 MST 2006

You know, I'm still a little confused. Kristian, the original poster, said...

"I had Allison Smith (the voice of Asterisk) re-record all of the sound prompts present in Asterisk 1.2. "

Was there really an extra 1400 sound files added from Asterisk 1.2 to Asterisk 1.2.4? Sorry, but I'm just not getting it here. Must be missing something.

Doug.