[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth - concurrent calls?

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Tue Feb 7 06:43:59 MST 2006

I thought more about this, perhaps you were instead asking if you
could have multiple phones setup, and have multiple calls processed?
It "should" work, I haven't attempted it, so I'm not sure if
chan_bluetooth will handle multiple phones at the same time, but
otherwise it should be fine.  Just make sure to setup each individual
phone with its own call group, set the limit to one, so when the first
is busy asterisk will try the second, and so on down the line.

Joseph Tanner