[Asterisk-Users] php agi configuration issue SOLVED

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Tue Feb 7 03:09:43 MST 2006

I solved my problem.
I modified

/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/phpagi.php
on lines 218
// foreach(explode("\n", print_r($this, true)) as $line)
syslog(LOG_WARNING, $line);

and 716;
//        @syslog(LOG_WARNING, $msg);

I left the syslog on the line 1697, which is part of the error handler for
phpagi.

I think that almost anybody using asterisk (1.2.2) and AMP (1.10.010)
should experiwnce this "problem" (which actually is not a problem: but
having
several hundred of thousands of debug lines OK in syslog is a problem for
me)

Andrea Lanza

             asterisk at frameweb
             .it
             asterisk-users-bo         Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             unces at lists.digiu         Non-Commercial Discussion
             m.com                     <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
                                                                        cc

             07/02/2006 10.35                                      Subject
                                       Re: R: [Asterisk-Users] php agi
                                       configuration issue
             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

The problem is not about * and verbosity and * logs;
The problem is only abot AGI scripts written in php.
The log affected is /var/log/messages, not an * log file.
I think that the problem could arise due to some configuration of my
operating system AND php configuration:
I am using openSuse 10.0, php 4.

Actually I don't understand a lot (or a bit..) of php, but the first line
(shell line) says:

#!/usr/bin/php -q
<?php
actually, if I type php --help I don't see any comment about -q parameter.

Anyway, now I know the source of the "error" (php files invoked by the AGI
interface) and I know * is "innocent" and also AGI is.

So I will move my search in the "debug php...." direction

Andrea

             "Phone Dev"
             <phonedev at develon
             Sent by:                  "'Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion'"
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/02/2006 18.08          R: [Asterisk-Users] php agi
                                       configuration issue

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

You may configure level (verbosity) of login in logger.conf file.
In file head some help.

Hi,
             Simone