[Asterisk-Users] NuFone

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Mon Feb 6 14:35:38 MST 2006

I have been trying to get a DID set up with Nufone for the past 3 weeks.

They replied to my original inquiries before I signed up for account, but
now they have not responded to any of my e-mails asking to get a DID set up.

Maybe I am hitting their spam filters, or do they just hate me? Has anyone
else had contact with NuFone or set up a new DID recently?

Thanks! =)

Wes Baehr

Ability Business Computing, Ltd.

Office: (330) 882-0455 x25