[Asterisk-Users] php agi configuration issue

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Feb 6 09:44:59 MST 2006

Hi all,
I would like to eliminate about 150 lines in log /var/log/messages) every
time a call is placed/received
If I type, on the asterisk console,

set verbose 0

the lines in the log disappear, but it appears to me too drastic as a
method....

The lines shown in the log don't appear (at least to me) very critical: no
problems at all are shown.

Isn't any way to turn off this debug ? I was told that putting into the
phpagi.conf file the parameter
debug=false

can solve the problem.

Unfortunately, I was not able to put that parameter in that file ; Could
anybody help me ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it