[Asterisk-Users] CallerID popup

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:54:01 MST 2006

First, about the Jabber library: I'm using Asterisk Perl and the
Jabber module for Perl.
About dinmically loading the jabberid list, welll that's the problem I
had and now I'm developing that. I thought about (and it's what I'm
doing) generate a little "database" in XML in which you would put
jabberid and extension so if you know the extension, you know the
jabberid... what do you think about that?