[Asterisk-Users] BAD/GOOD Echo Cancel

Doug Lytle Support at drdos.info
Mon Feb 6 08:19:54 MST 2006

Krystian Filiks wrote:

> If they could hear their own voices than I would not invest in echo
> cancelling and for this is the far end responcible so I would take
> contact with the service suppliers and ask them if echo canceling is
> included.

These are standard analog (Centrex) lines.

> Echo cancelling is somewat exiting but expencive.

$99 US from ebaY, but I have just purchased 5 of them for $150 US, ebaY
as well.

> What do the stats from the cancellers show is there any echo that is
> beeing cancelled?

I don't have a serial console on the card, so don't know.  If anybody
has the pin outs for a standard 9pin serial, I'd love to know where to
solder them to on the Tellabs 812572 64ms card.

Doug