[Asterisk-Users] Rtp packets being dropped

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:03:42 MST 2006

Hello Friends,
   I am experiencing a problem. The rtp packets which detect dtmf from inband are being dropped. I have tried a priority ip address which allows voip packets first but it didnt work out. Asterisk is dropping only dtmf packets. I am using Sip protocol. Is there any way in asterisk whereby I can detect the dropped packets or enable their queueing or buffering?
   Please help, I am running out of ideas.

Thanking you all.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both.