[Asterisk-Users] Re: delaying "answer" for a number of ringsor an amount

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Mon Feb 6 07:00:46 MST 2006

There's idiots that tell people about free, and cheaper-than-free
deals all the time.  Here's just one such idiot:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?start=0&catid=24&threadid=524641

BTW, the idea is to get all that you want for yourself first, THEN
tell everyone about the deal.

Again, I'm thinkin free = FAR (free after rebate).  But, I have seen
at least one time, a completely, 100% free item, no rebates, no
gimmicks, advertised.  I believe it was OfficeMax, and was some kind
of check printing software.  It was advertised as being free without
rebates, was not a misprint, and people were having no problems
walking out the door with it without paying a penny.

Now, had you said these phones were 100% free, no rebates or anything,
completely unlocked, no service plans needed, etc....then I would have
seriously doubted you, enough that I wouldn't even bother calling
anyone up to verify the deal (though if I was already in a Wal-Mart,
and in the right section, I might just glance to make sure).

But, in the interest of getting this thread back on track:

Boy oh boy am I stupid!  Man oh man, you pulled one over on me.  I
must be the most stupidest idiotest dumb**** there is!  Hahaha!  Good
one!

Joseph Tanner