[Asterisk-Users] BAD/GOOD Echo Cancel

Krystian Filiks krystian.filiks at kfiliks.com
Mon Feb 6 06:51:07 MST 2006

Did you test the echo delay?
will 64ms be suffitient?

You can easily test the delay by recording the transmit and receive path
to a sound file and using some sound editing software see how big the
delay is.
That is how I did it when I worked for a Telco in Switzerland on theis
TDM switch they had a big Echo problem on their SS7 links and PRI's

Krystian