[Asterisk-Users] Problem with ARI and seeing voicemail...

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Feb 6 06:44:27 MST 2006

Hi,

I have tried both the stable version ARI-00.04.006 and the development
version ARI-00.05.018 with the same results. I can see call detail
records just fine but I cannot see any voicemail. I am using the
voicemail extension and password to log in but I still do not see
anything. If I log in as Admin with ari_password I see all of the call
detail but still no voice mail. Any ideas where I might look for my
problem. Voicemail is working since I can call the voicemail extension
and retrieve messages. I am not using AMP and I have set the standalone
flag to true.

Thanks

Chuck Bunn