[Asterisk-Users] Re: delaying "answer" for a number of ringsor an amount

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Mon Feb 6 05:24:43 MST 2006

> well I've heard that there are "open source" IP phones given away for free
> in WALMART, I'm seriously thinking to get couple of 'em!!

What phone would this be?  I didn't notice any, but there's 5-6
Wal-Marts within an hour's drive, I'd love to try to find some.  Never
can have too many.  Are they regular IP phones that connect via
ethernet, or do they plug in via usb?  I wouldn't want any usb ones
for myself, but my dad could use one.

Joseph Tanner