SV: [Asterisk-Users] callback script?

Arne Morten Johansen amj at avio.no
Mon Feb 6 05:04:31 MST 2006

It's a sip channel.

http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/unknown_codec_received.html

This might work, but I don't know where to find the source-code of asterisk. I've used the ebuilds in gentoo portage to compile asterisk. And I'm not exactly a linux type of guy, so this is not my field.

I tried calling the cellphone from a hardware SIP phone and tried pushing some buttons on the cell. Same error appeared and I couldn't hear anything. :(

Any ideas?

Regards,
Arne Morten Johansen