[Solved] [Asterisk-Users] Routing Calls via chan_capi with AVM FritzCard

Christian Schmidt christian at siebenbergen.de
Sun Feb 5 15:43:41 MST 2006

Hello asterisk-users,

Christian Schmidt, 04.02.2006 (d.m.y):

> Armin Schindler, 04.02.2006 (d.m.y):
>
> > You really should update to new chan_capi-cm version (you can find it
> > on sourceforge.net).
>
> OK, I gave that a try.
> Now, my server is running asterisk 1.0.10 with chan_capi-cm from
> SourceForge.
>
> When calling asterisk from my phone, it rings and rings and rings.
>
> Asterisk says:
> *CLI>   == 3413: Incoming call '0012341234' -> ''
>         Urgent handler
>         == 3413: CAPI Hangingup
>         Urgent handler
> The "CAPI Hangingup" occurs between the second and the third ring.
>
> It seems to me as if asterisk doesn't receive a "destination msn".
> Unfortunately, I can only access the asterisk server but not the PBX
> that provides my ISDN channels...

My asterix now accepts calls coming in via CAPI.

I had to change my dialplan for the specific context to:
[isdn_incoming]
  exten => s,1,SetLanguage(de)
  exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/10,60)
  exten => s,3,Voicemail2(u10)
  exten => s,4,Hangup
  exten => s,103,Voicemail2(b10)
  exten => s,104,Hangup

I tried first with "3413" (the MSN) instead of "s".

Thanks to all of you who were so kind to answer my postings!

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Durch das Fernsehen wird kein Mensch, aber wahrscheinlich viel Geist
getötet.