[Asterisk-Users] re: questions about sip requests to asterisk 1.2

Yair Hakak yair at hakak.com
Sun Feb 5 05:55:32 MST 2006

hi all,
 I keep asking the question and getting no replies, so i'll keep asking :-)

 In asterisk 1.09, with autocreatepeer=yes, if i send asterisk a SIP request
from SER, specifically
  rewritehostport("myIP:5070"); (asterisk running on port 5070) asterisk
picks up the request and matches it to the dialplan, i.e. if in ser i was
sending to 151 at myServer, it will make it 151 at myIP:5070, and asterisk will
match it to 151 in the dialplan.

In asterisk 1.2 asterisk completely ignores the request (even at most
verbose level) and an ngrep shows a "not found" returned to SER.

anyone have any idea why this is happening, bug/feature, or how to get it to
work the way it did in 1.09? I want to upgrade but I don't want to lose
this functionality.

thanks for any help,
 yair