[Asterisk-Users] g729 license question

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Sat Feb 4 14:36:19 MST 2006

Please let me know when you are going to do it. My clients typical requirement is a few hundred license.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of trixter aka
Bret McDanel
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:47 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] g729 license question

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 10:32 +0100, Wilson Pickett wrote:
> I don't think they're in ahurry either, but I doubt that whatever
> their commission on the $10/channel fee is has a big impact on their
> annual sales :)

Their commission is about $9/channel according to pricing available at
the registrar.  I am looking at offering $5/channel licenses and other
features, which includes site licenses (ie 1 channel for your site
rather than locked to your mac addr) and some slack, becuase of one
method I am looking at doing stuff it would be pooled, which would
result in potentially less than $5/channel but also if you get 100
lcienses you could use upto 110 or something on occasion (ie not always,
if you always need more you have to buy more).

I am trying to offer some interesting stuff :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378