[Asterisk-Users] Regarding cdr_manager.conf

Edwin Lam elam at officegeneral.com
Sat Feb 4 14:13:01 MST 2006

Victor Alvarez wrote:
> Hello,
>  My question is.. How does cdr_manager work? Does it suppose to populate
> cdr-csv/Master.csv? What about the cdr table on the database? What is the
> event some people talk about?

the cdr_manager.conf file control weather the Asterisk manager should include
the cdr event. it has nothing to do with Master.csv file. (you can read about
Asterisk manager here: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+manager+API )

to enable the cdr engine in general, set "enable = yes" in cdr.conf

and setup at least one of .conf files specific to different databases:

Master.csv - cdr_custom.conf
Mysql - cdr_mysql.conf
odbc - cdr_odbc.conf
postgreSQL - cdr_pgsql.conf