[Asterisk-Users] Visio-type symbol for an Asterisk/VoIP server?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Feb 4 12:08:44 MST 2006

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not there is an accepted icon
for a telephony server for use in diagramming programs like Visio/Dia/etc.

The Cisco set has an icon for an IP phone, but I can't find one for a
telephony server.

I'm sure there must be such for telephone switches too, but maybe
computer-based servers ought to have their own.

It would be cool to have a generic one for a telephony server, and then
a custom version (like with a * symbol in or around it) for Asterisk.

Unfortunately, all my fingers are good for are typing characters.

Anyone know of such a thing, or want to sketch one up?

Thx.

B.