[Asterisk-Users] a couple of questions

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Feb 4 11:56:11 MST 2006

Well, I posted this question a few days back and got no answers, I
just figured it out, so here's the answer to part of it and maybe
someone can still answer the how to I get the SIP extension that
called this macro part.

>exten => _6[0-2][0-4],1,Flash()
>exten => _6[0-2][0-4],2,Dial(SIP/1${EXTEN:1},,rtT)
>
>Is there any way to get the SIP extension that called this macro?
>
>I've also tried:
>
>in extensions.conf
>[context]
>exten => s,12, set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=zapflash)
>exten => s,13,dial(${zaino_in},400,tTj)
>
>in features.conf
>[applicationmap]
>zapflash => *3, callee, flash   ; does not work!!!!
>zapflash=>*3,callee,flash        ; Like this it works perfect

* is very sensitive to spaces, as soon as I removed all of the spaces
in the zapflash line everything started working correctly. I've
always pus spaces after commas for readability, but it doesn't always
or ever work with *.

Ira