[Asterisk-Users] Routing Calls via chan_capi with AVM FritzCard

Christian Schmidt christian at siebenbergen.de
Sat Feb 4 11:23:38 MST 2006

Hello Armin,

Armin Schindler, 04.02.2006 (d.m.y):

> You really should update to new chan_capi-cm version (you can find it
> on sourceforge.net).

OK, I gave that a try.
Now, my server is running asterisk 1.0.10 with chan_capi-cm from
SourceForge.

When calling asterisk from my phone, it rings and rings and rings.

Asterisk says:
*CLI>   == 3413: Incoming call '0012341234' -> ''
        Urgent handler
        == 3413: CAPI Hangingup
        Urgent handler
The "CAPI Hangingup" occurs between the second and the third ring.

It seems to me as if asterisk doesn't receive a "destination msn".
Unfortunately, I can only access the asterisk server but not the PBX
that provides my ISDN channels...

At the moment, I cannot test if voice gets through when doing outgoing
calls via CAP (I'm at home, and the server is located at my
department).

Thank you very much!!

Gruss,
Christian Schmidt