[Asterisk-Users] g729 license question

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Feb 4 02:46:30 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 10:32 +0100, Wilson Pickett wrote:
> I don't think they're in ahurry either, but I doubt that whatever
> their commission on the $10/channel fee is has a big impact on their
> annual sales :)

Their commission is about $9/channel according to pricing available at
the registrar.  I am looking at offering $5/channel licenses and other
features, which includes site licenses (ie 1 channel for your site
rather than locked to your mac addr) and some slack, becuase of one
method I am looking at doing stuff it would be pooled, which would
result in potentially less than $5/channel but also if you get 100
lcienses you could use upto 110 or something on occasion (ie not always,
if you always need more you have to buy more).

I am trying to offer some interesting stuff :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378