[Asterisk-Users] Re: supermicro server model

Eduard B. Cleofe ecleofe7 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 22:51:51 MST 2006

  Dear Cory,

               Thank you for the suggestion.Will discuss this equipment with y boss and hope to purchase soon.

  eduard

Message: 15
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:03:19 -0500
From: "Cory Andrews"
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] supermicro server model

Eduard - I would recommend the SuperMicro 6014P-TR, which is a 1U rackmount server, with the Intel E7520 Chipset, Dual Redundant HOT Swap 560W Power Supplies, Marvell 88SX6081 4-port SATA Controller....supports (4) Hot swap SATA Drives, Channel RAID Support, Dual Onboard Gig-E....supports 12GB of DDR 333 RAM or 24GB of DDR 266 on (6) DIMM slots. 1.44 Floppy and DVD-ROM onboard, (5) Fans. Only thing missing is the kitchen sink.

The followin Linux distros are supported:

Redhat Linux 8.0

Redhat Linux 9.0

Redhat Linux AS 2.1

Redhat Linux AS 3 +